The PK II floating ball type pneumatic dead weight tester is engineered to offer user-friendly, safe operation. The easy-to-use primary standard provides reliable and accurate pressure measurement in the field, or in a lab.
AMETEK – PK II Deadweight Tester
- Accuracy to 0.015% of reading
- Ranges to 30 psi
- Available in psi, g/cm², bar, mbar, kPa, inH₂O, cmH₂O, and mmHg
- Small incremental weight sets provide fractional output pressure
Featuring a self-regulating design, that allows automatic stabilization of weights, eliminating the need to adjust input pressure.
- Rugged ceramic measuring ball
- Overhung weight carrier reduces side thrust and friction
- Quick-leveling system for field use
- Optional Tripod
Local gravity and standard gravity (980.665 gals) versions available.