The Amprobe ACDC-3400 clamp multimeter is CAT IV rated to add an extra level of safety for high voltage, industrial or utility testing applications.
Amprobe – ACDC-3400 IND AC/DC
The Amprobe ACDC-3400 clamp multimeter is CAT IV rated to add an extra level of safety for high voltage, industrial or utility testing applications. It is an AC/DC current clamp meter and a voltage meter all in one.
This clamp-on electrical multimeter includes True RMS sensing for accuracy and dependability and extra large jaws to clamp around conductors up to 2 (51 mm) in diameter.
- True-rms sensing increases measurement accuracy in noisy environments
- Measures AC/DC current up to 1000A, AC voltage to 1000V and DC voltage to 750V, frequency, resistance, and capacitance and duty cycle
- Peak hold checks transients and motor start currents for spikes
- Relative zero displays the difference between the actual reading and a stored reference value and may be used with any function or range
- Audible continuity helps quickly identify opens and shorts
- Auto and manual ranging for measurement speed and flexibility
- Data hold holds the reading on the display for further analysis
- Diode test quickly finds voltage drops
- Accommodates conductors up to 2″ (51mm) in diameter
- Safety rated to CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V
- Auto power off conserves battery life
- Backlight makes it easy to read even in dark conditions
- Includes deluxe carrying case, test leads, battery (installed), and users manual