With a full range of AC current, AC/DC voltage, and frequency measurement functions for basic electrical troubleshooting, the AMP-210 clamp meter with its large backlit display is an excellent amp clamp meter choice.
AMPROBE – AMP-210 600A
With a full range of AC current, AC/DC voltage, and frequency measurement functions for basic electrical troubleshooting, the AMP-210 clamp meter with its large backlit display is an excellent amp clamp meter choice. Rated CAT III 600 V, the AMP-210 clamp meter offers True-RMS sensing, fast response processor, non-contact voltage detection, capacitance, resistance and continuity measurements to enhance efficiency and safety in today’s complex electrical environments. The Amp-Tip function allows for precise measurement of current down to the tenth of an Amp, enabling accurate current measurement of both large and small diameter wires. A low pass filter allows measurement of current and voltage on variable frequency drives (motors with speed controlled by frequency).
- Measures AC Current to 600 A and AC/DC Voltage to 600 V
- Features True-RMS sensing for accurate voltage measurements in noisy electrical environments
- Amp-Tip delivers precise low AC current measurements – 0 to 60 A
- Includes a low pass filter to accurately measure voltage and current on variable frequency drives
- Capacitance measurement, continuity beeper and diode test
- Provides resistance and continuity measurement capabilities to verify the quality of electrical connections and the proper operation of motor and transformer coils
- Offers data hold and relative zero for quick analysis
- Maximizes battery life with auto power off and low battery indicator
- Backlit display for easy measurement viewing in bright and dim environments
- Accommodates conductors up to 1.18 in (30mm)
- Includes test leads, batteries (installed), carrying case, and user manual
- CAT III 600 V safety rated