Amprobe invented wire tracer technology decades ago and continues to set the standard today.
AMPROBE – AT-4005CON
Amprobe invented wire tracer technology decades ago and continues to set the standard today. The most advanced of all wire tracers, the AT-4005 Advanced Wire Tracer combines the technology, features and functions to make wire tracing fast and precise.
- One universal transmitter- automatically switches to work with either energized or non-energized systems
- Receiver not position sensitive- does not need to be rotated in order to provide accurate readings
- Traces live wires buried or hidden behind walls
- Traces energized and non-energized (open, broken) wires
- Performs tests without having to interrupt power
- Locates breakers, neutrals, and ground lines
- Locates and traces wires in walls, floors, conduit, computer cables, etc.
- Pinpoints shorts, ground faults and broken wires
- Does not interfere with sensitive electronic equipment
- Precise sensitivity adjustment
- Battery booster strengthens signal for open tracing
- Clamp-on attachment injects signal for non-contact operation