The combination couplings and connectors provide quick installation in a compact design.
EMERSON – EMT Combination Connectors Couplings
- Couplings are used to join lengths of steel EMT to various raceway system
- Connectors are used to secure and terminate steel EMT to knockouts and boxes
- 90° short and long compression connectors change the direction of the conduit run and terminate the run into a box or enclosure
- Service entrance caps are used to bring overhead power to buildings
- Steel, zinc diecast or malleable iron construction
- No locknut required on two piece connectors