Fluke 714 is a lightweight thermocouple calibrator that is EMI tolerant, dust & splash resistant, and features a removable battery door for quick battery changes.
FLUKE – 714
The Fluke 714 Thermocouple Calibrator delivers outstanding performance, durability and reliability. The calibrator is compact, lightweight, and easy to carry. With a push button interface similar to the multifunction Fluke 750 Seriesdocumenting process calibrators, the 714 is easy to use. It is EMI tolerant, dust and splash resistant, and features a removable battery door for quick battery changes.
- Measure temperature from TC output
- Simulate TC output
- Operable with nine types of thermocouples
- Calibrate linear TC transmitter with mV source function
- Selectable °F or °C
- Thermocouple mini-jack termination
- Available as accessories: Fluke-700TC1 and TC2 Thermocouple Mini-plug Kits
- Holster features test lead storage
- Compatible with toolpack magnetic hanging system