If you’re an HVAC service technician, the 902 helps you get more done without the need to carry multiple meters.
FLUKE – 902
If you’re an HVAC service technician, the 902 helps you get more done without the need to carry multiple meters. That’s because it is designed for the systems you service and install daily. With True RMS technology and a CAT III 600 V rating, you can troubleshoot and maintain HVAC equipment safely and with confidence in the results.
- Designed for HVAC applications with capacitance, DC Current (µA), and temperature measurements
- Small body and jaws fit perfectly in your hand and into tight places
- Handy ‘Display Hold’ button keeps measurements on the display
- Meter controls are positioned so current measurements can be done with one hand (index finger on clamp opening lever and thumb on rotary switch)
- Large, backlit display is easy-to-see in less than ideal conditions
- Auto shut-off maximizes battery life so the meter works when you need it
- Three year warranty