- Simple operation.
- AUTO set up for instant use.
- Ultra fast pulse for near end fault identification.
- Trace HOLD feature to allow comparison between cables.
- IP54 rating offers real life working.
- Designed for use on all metallic cable pairs
MEGER – TDR1000/3
The TDR1000/3 is a hand held, compact Time Domain Reflectometer for locating faults on metallic cables. It has a minimum resolution of 0.1 m and a 5 km maximum range depending on velocity factor selected and cable type.
Four output impedances are available (25, 50, 75, and 100 Ω) and a velocity factor between 0.2 and 0.99 will meet any cable test requirements.