- 2 Wire Non-tripping loop tester
- 50 V to 440 V operation
- 110 V centre-tap loop testing
- CATIV installation testing
- AUTO start – operation
- 0.01 Ω resolution
MEGGER – LTW315, LTW325 and LTW335
The new Megger two wire earth loop testers verify the loop impedance of a live electrical circuit, ie without the need to disconnect the electrical supply. The new LTW300 series instruments offer a 2 wire loop testing solution that does not trip 30 mA RCDs and can be used on a wide range of voltages.
The new LTW300’s offer a range of features to make earth loop testing safer and easier.
The range consists of:
- LTW315 – 2 Wire loop impedance measurement
- LTW325 – 2 wire + maxZ + (R1+R2)
- LTW335 – 2 wire + maxZ + (R1+R2) + Download