- Single Input for Silicon Diode or RTD (CYD211)
- Large 5-Digit LED Display
- Retransmission Analog Output 0 to 10 V or 4 to 20 mA
- RS-232C Serial Interface and Alarm Relays
- Eight-Channel Input (CYD218)
- Eight Simultaneous Displays (CYD218)
- Range 1.4 to 800 K (CYD218)
- Serial Interface (CYD218)
- 16 High/Lo Alarms (CYD218)
- Datalogging with Memory (CYD218)
OMEGA – CYD211, CYD218E, and CYD218S
The model CYD211 Temperature Monitor provides the accuracy, resolution, and interface features of a benchtop temperature monitor in an easy to use, compact instrument. With appropriate sensors, the CYD211 measures temperature from 1.4 to 800 K and in difficult sensing conditions, including high vacuum and magnetic fields. Standard features on the CYD211 include alarms, relays, user-configurable analog voltage or current output, and a serial interface. The CYD211 is an ideal choice for liquefied gas storage/monitoring, cryopump control, cryo-cooler, and materials science applications, and for applications that require greater accuracy than thermocouples allow.
The CYD218 has all the features of the CTD211 plus 8 inputs for silicon diodes or PT RTD’s, 16 Hi/Lo Alarms, latching or non-latching relays, Data Logging with 1500 point memory and printer output.