- Universal Proportional Controller with Adjustable Setpoints
- Numerical Display and Bar Graph Assists in Programming
- Excellent Choice for Use with Continuous Ultrasonic and RF Capacitance
- Isolated 4 to 20 mA Proportional Output Reversible
- Time Delay Feature Dampens Alarm Chatter
- Auto Fill or Empty Capability with Independent Alarm
- Scaleable in Engineering Units
OMEGA – LVCN-51
The LVCN-50 Series proportional controller is both a proportional and an on/off controller. It can easily program up to three continuous process setpoints while viewing a numerical display and bar graph. The controller can be applied universally and is an excellent choice for use with the LVU100 Series continuous ultrasonic, and LV3000 Series continuous capacitance level transmitters. It also has a scalable, isolated 4 to 20 mA proportional output to assist in other control functions.
Voltage Input: Selectable, 120 or 240 Vac, 50-60 Hz @ 5 watts
Max. Current Consumption: 0.25 amps
Relay Output: Two isolated and sealed single pole, double throw (SPDT) relay
Switching Mode: Selectable, NO or NC states
Max. Relay Switching Voltage: 240 Vac or 120 Vdc
Max. Switched Current: 10 amps
Time Delay: Adjustable from 0.15 to 60 secs.
Proportional Output: 4 to 20 mA isolated, invertible
Max. Temperature Rating: 70°C (158°F)
Sensor Voltage Supply: Nominal 13.5 Vdc, 1 watt max.
Enclosure Mounting: EN 50 022 standard 35 mm DIN rail or panel mount
Enclosure Material: PP, flame retardant
Dimensions: 9.9 x 7.1 x 9.4 cm (3.9 x 2.8 x 3.7″)
Please download PDF below for complete product specifications