- Excellent Long Term Output Stability at High Temperatures
- Probe Use Up to 1335°C (2440°F)
- Low Thermal Drift
- Nickel-Chrome Based Super OMEGACLAD® XL Sheathing Provides
- Excellent High Temperature Performance
- Excellent Oxidation, Carburization and Chlorination Resistance
- K and N Calibrations in Stock
- Full Range of Head Style , Size and Material
- Made with Special Limits of Error Material
- Super Accurate, Super Stable, Super Value
OMEGA – NB-CAXL and NB-NNXL
Super OMEGACLAD® XL Probes are an excellent choice for high temperature measurement. They provide very low drift at high temperatures as compared to conventional Inconel® and Stainless Steel sheathed probes. They are available in both K and N thermocouple calibrations. Omega offers probes in a variety of styles.
See the Related Links section at the bottom of this page for other models.