- Stainless Steel Sheath – Straight with No Transition
- 5,000 and 10,000 Ohm Models Standard, Also Available in 2,252 ohm, 3,000 ohm and 30,000 ohm Configurations
- Interchageability Tolerance: ±0.2°C Standard, ±0.1°C Optional
- Can be Used With a Wide Variety of Compression Fittings
- Stripped Leads Standard, Optional Terminations Available
- Available in 1/4″, 3/16″, 1/8″, 6mm and 4.5mm Sheath Diameters
- Temperature Range -80 to 150°C (-112 to 302°F)
OMEGA – TH-10-44000 Series
This general purpose thermistor probe has a stainless steel sheath sealed at the tip for direct immersion into process liquids. The straight sheath design, with 40 inches of extension cable, adapts well to use with a wide variety of transition fittings. This design makes for a more compact probe when space limitations are a factor. For a straight sheath with strain relief spring and transition, see the TJ36-44000 series probe.
Thermistor resistances of 5,000 and 10,000 ohms are standard with 2,252, 3,000 and 30,000 ohm resistances available. Standard interchangeability is ±0.2°C, with an optional interchangeability of ±0.1°C available.