The Core of mPower: Four Components
Scalable dynamic mass balancing with advanced data reconciliation.
- Early detection of poor unit performance, e.g. catalyst efficiency
- Enhanced information integrity by the early detection and correction of measurement errors
- Minimized losses through the early detection of discrepancies
- Improved productivity through more timely identification and correction of production problems
Energy Balancing & Emission Reporting
Monitoring of energy flows in and out of a selected area.
- Reduced energy costs through improved energy-related loss identification
- Monitor energy production and usage
- Facilitates a predictive asset management strategy
- Early detection of sub-optimal performance in key plant assets
- Facilitates a maximum energy demand strategy
Real-time view of production including raw materials, intermediates and finished products.
- Optimized stock management
- Enables early detection of missed production targets
- Provides an auditable methodology for the automated creation and management of production accounts reports, reducing administrative and regulatory requirements
- Provides an auditable and consistent approach to generating production accounts
Track raw materials, intermediates and products through an entire plant for continuous and batch-based processes.
- Provides effective management and supervision of minimally automated tank farm facilities
- Helps avoid contamination by tracking material and asset usage
- Improved plant performance by enhanced knowledge of feed properties
- Safer operation of the plant aided by tank ranking and alarm systems