- Compact design for space saving. 72 mm (H) x 48 mm (W) x 127 mm (D).
- Field configuration (WA5, WH2, WH5, WH9, WM1, WR5, WR9, WRU, WT5, WS1, WQ2)
A field configuration of the microprocessor based F Series are possible to set, change and monitor the range, zero/span, burnout, etc. from your PC (with VJ77 PC-based parameters setting tool) or using our Handy Terminal (JHT200).
- Minimize the stock of spare units
For example, model WT5 thermocouple input signal conditioners can be set their input type, input range, etc. by Handy terminal or PC (with VJ77). One unit of WT5 can support 8 types of thermocouples.
- Wired through the front-panel terminals, so the conditioner can be checked even if the lines are live.
- Versatile I/O specifications meeting a wide range of applications.
- Single and dual output models available
Second output (1 to 5 V DC) is optionally available (except for WA0A, WA4A/V, WC0A, WH0V, WP4P, WQ0P, WQ2P, WH1R, WH1K).